When your Brother printer won’t print, the troubleshooting brother printer will assist you in resolving the problem. You may easily resolve this problem by canceling all of the printing tasks in the print queue that are aligned.
- Follow the instructions in the brother printer troubleshooting Guide to fix your printer:
- To begin, open the control panel and navigate to the Devices and Printers page.
- Now, look for the name of your printer and right-click on it.
- From the drop-down menu, choose to See What’s Printing.
- After that, go to the Printer menu and select Open as Administrator.
- To cancel all documents, go back to the printer’s menu and select cancel all papers.