2019 PFHT Winter Field Meet
January 3, 2019 @ 8:00 am - January 5, 2019 @ 11:55 pm
PFHT Winter Meet, January 3, 4, 5 2019
Toftrees Inn and Golf Resort
1 Country Club Lane, State College, PA 16803
Toll Free: 800-252-3551
· Conference room rates – 89.00 per room, mention PA Falconry and Hawk trust at time of reservation
· No pet fees for birds or dogs, but if you’re bringing a dog, please mention it at time of reservation
· All Meet activities at the hotel will be in the “Silver Lake” room, including Meet registration
· Weathering area is just down the hallway from the Silver Lake room.
Registration and fees:
Conference registration: $25 if registered online by December 3. Onsite and registration after December 3: $35
· Registration and payment online will be rewarded with tasteful gifts at the meet.
Banquet registration: $35
· Please at least let us know you’re coming by December 3rd!!!
· Banquet (and social hour beer) will be catered by Toftrees.
Schedule (*Speaker schedule subject to change)
· Registration (1:00 PM to 5:00 PM) (Limited during social hours)
· Special Presentation: Robyn Graboski, Centre Wildlife Care, “West Nile Virus: experiences, strategies, outcomes” (7:15 PM)
· Evening Social (7:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
· Registration (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM) (1:00 PM to 5:00 PM) (Limited during social hours)
· General meeting (7:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
· Group Photograph (8:00 PM)
· Special presentation: Jason Beale, Shaver’s Creek Raptor Center, “Bringing a Golden Eagle back into training” (8:15 PM)
· Evening Social (9:15 PM to 11:00 PM)
· Registration (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM) (1:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
· Social Hour with cash bar (6:00-7:00 PM).
· Banquet (7:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
· 7:00 Dinner will be served.
· Ben Ohlander, St. Paul, MN, “Superior Goshawks”
It is not necessary to be a member of PFHT to attend the field meet or banquet.
Members of PFHT that are not current with their dues may still attend the event.
Only members of PFHT that are current with their dues (2018) will get their WingBeat.
PFHT License Plates are only given to a member that pays their dues for three years.
Shane Jorgensen/Yarak Life (Shipping costs donated by Gregory Miller) – http://www.yarak.life/ – Perch, Shirt, Decals
Northwoods Falconry – https://northwoodsfalconry.com/
Mike’s Falconry – https://www.mikesfalconry.com/
Peregrine Fund/Archives of Falconry – https://www.peregrinefund.org/
Kestris Falconry Equipment – https://www.facebook.com/KestrisFalconry/ – Braided Gear
NJ Falconry Club – http://www.newjerseyfalconryclub.com/ – Swag
NY State Falconry Association – http://nysfa.org/ – Swag
Anthony Martone – Lure Puller!
Craig Leash – http://www.craigleash.com/ – Braided Equipment
Western Sporting – http:/www.westernsporting.com/
Jeremiah Weber – Boondock Outdoors – https://boondockoutdoors.myshopify.com/ – Hi-Def Lure
Pineo Falconry – https://www.pineofalconry.com/ – Gift Certificate
Euro Optic/Seth Roy – https://www.eurooptic.com/ – Binoculars
If you would like to donate something to the meet raffle please reach out to Sam(Meet Chair) or Patrick(President) and let them know that way we can make sure that you get listed on the donators list and raffle flyer!
Pre-paid Meet Registration – http://www.pfht.org/pre-paid-field-meet-registration/
By using the pre-paid meet registration you will save $10 dollars off the registration itself. Pre-paying saves you time at registration (your packet will be ready to go, including your license plate if you pre-pay your dues for 3 years) as well as saving the club volunteers time at the registration table.
The pre-pay form will forward the total price directly to the paypal payment portal, thus allowing you to pay with your existing paypal account or just by traditional credit card payment.
If you have any problems do not hesitate to contact your club officers to help you out!
RSVP Only Meet Registration – http://www.pfht.org/rsvp-only-field-meet-registration/
This link is a way for members and non members alike to register for the meet and confirm banquet reservations without pre-paying. It will send the meet team a confirmation with your meet registration and banquet count for file.
Payment will be due to the registration table at check in, but your information packet should be ready to go!
Dues confirmations are not available on this form, so if you’d like to or need to renew your dues you will also take care of that at the meet registration table.